Last updated: April 22, 2023
What Information We Collect
We collect information about you directly from you and automatically through your use of our Site. The information we collect includes:
- Contact Information: We collect your name and email address when you fill out a contact form on our Site or sign up for our newsletter.
- Usage Information: We collect information about how you interact with our Site, such as the pages you visit and the links you click on.
- Device Information: We collect information about the device you use to access our Site, such as your IP address, browser type and version, and operating system.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect for the following purposes:
- To respond to your inquiries: If you contact us through our Site, we will use your contact information to respond to your inquiry.
- To improve our Site: We use the information we collect to understand how people use our Site and to make improvements to the Site.
- To send you marketing communications: If you sign up for our newsletter, we will use your contact information to send you updates about our products and services.
How We Share Your Information
We may share the information we collect with the following third parties:
- Service Providers: We may share your information with third-party service providers that perform services on our behalf, such as website hosting and analytics.
- Business Partners: We may share your information with our business partners, such as advertisers, in order to provide you with targeted advertising.
- Legal Purposes: We may disclose your information in response to a subpoena or other legal request, or as necessary to protect our rights or the rights of others.
You may opt out of receiving marketing communications from us by following the instructions in those communications. Please note that even if you opt out of receiving marketing communications, we may still send you administrative communications, such as those related to your account or transactions.
We take reasonable measures to protect the information we collect from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.